Social India Conference 2011 about Social Media & Networking.
Akshaya Patra Foundation, Bangalore Organizes Social India Conference 2011 on social media to raise funds, raise friends, and learn more about social media best practices throughout the world. The event is hosted for 2 days on 12th & 13th of November 2011 at the Royal Orchid Hotel, Bangalore.
The major goals of this social media conference are to raise funds &friends for akshaya patra foundation’s non-profit cause, provide a knowledge-sharing platform for social media experts, to learn more about best social media & networking, search engine marketing, mobile marketing and other forms of web marketing practices around the world.
This social media conference brings together global speakers at the event. Here’s a list of speakers to name a few:
• Shauna Causey, Director of Social Media, Nordstrom
• Max Hegerman, President, Tribal DDB India
• Stefan Kolle, Founder, FutureLab
• Gaurav Mishra, Director of Social Media, MSLGROUP
• Sean Moffitt, Author & Founder, Agent Wildfire
• Gillian Muessig, President, SEOmoz
The Topics of Discussion By The Speakers:
• Social Video Marketing/Social for Non-Profits by Raghavendra Satish Peri
• Social Commerce: Trolly by Kiran Kumar
• Community Building & Management by Gillian Muessig
• Ten Lessons from Airlines' High-Flying Adventures in Social Media by Shashank Nigam
• Selling Social to Management & Clients by Moderator Shauna Causey,
The conference provides an opportunity for people to get together with world’s renowned speakers & learn from the best professionals of social media & networking, Visibility amongst a global business audience.
The event date: 12th-13th Nov, 2011
Venue: Hotel Royal Orchid, Bangalore
Please visit socialindiaconference.in for more details and registrations.