Member Login:
Directory Promotion & Advertising Announce or Launch your new directory here. Buy, Sell & Trade featured links, sponsored listings and other special offers and advertisements on your directory here.

Old 04-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Contributing Member

kiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud of
Default Bubbleplex.com Free Web Directory

Hi Dan and Folks, it's been a while! Change in business focus kept me way but I am here to stay!

Feel free to submit your websites at bubbleplex.com

Thanks for taking the time to submit your quality sites!

Please follow the submission guidelines and all should be well. In case you face a rejection, mail us the submission details via the contact form and I will personally have a look at it!
Old 04-16-2012, 02:50 PM
Directory Guru

Dan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back! I've returned Bubbleplex to the list:

http://info.vilesilencer.com/directory/bubbleplex

Please do not PM me your directories for inclusion. Instead announce them in the directory promotion and list suggestions thread. All requests and questions regarding inclusion that are made via PM will be ignored.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Contributing Member

kiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud of

Thanks Dan, that was mighty quick! Just coming up to par with the new and the latest in the industry. Just happy that the basics are still the same!
Old 04-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Directory Guru

Dan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond repute

The current bane of my existence is default themes on directories.

The old favourites: duplicate directories aka link farms, people creating directories on dropped domains with PR, and here-today gone-tomorrow directories are still around in abundance too :P

Please do not PM me your directories for inclusion. Instead announce them in the directory promotion and list suggestions thread. All requests and questions regarding inclusion that are made via PM will be ignored.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Contributing Member

My first approach was totally wrong, wherein, I was looking to develop free directories for direct monetization. I soon learnt that free directories don't make money (the amount you need for your living) and are a pain in the @$$ to manage as people take it as their birth right to spam them! These days I randomly pick a person for a few hours to work on the queue and I can feel them swearing under their breath!
Now that I have changed my business model, wherein, I use my free directories to build a healthy email list (By submitting the below form, you acknowledge that you will be added to our mailing list. Note: You can unsubscribe anytime), promoting my paid directories (people with approved submission generally check out the other stuff you have linked in your approval mailers) and also as an extension to my business (some of the paid clients ask for more directories to submit to, I give them deals they cannot resist)

Suddenly investing in free directories makes more sense and you are ready to fight spam with a smile!