Member Login:
General Marketplace This is a place for directory/blog installers, template designers, graphic designers, content writers, hosting services and mod installers to trade/sell services with directory/blog owners. Please read the rules before beginning a thread.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:19 PM

shakemelikeapig is on a distinguished road
Default Outstanding Writing Services | $0.12/100 words only!!

Hello members,

I am here to provide you outstanding writing services.

I have a team of experienced writers and proof readers.

My team can write on any topic except adult and gambling stuff.

I ensure you

- Unique, CopyScape Premium passed, Original, Informative and well-researched articles
- Quality articles
- Grammar/Spelling mistake free
- Timely completion of work assigned

Each and every article will be proofread before coming to you.

Samples available on request.

Charges :
$0.12 per 100 words for original articles.

$0.12 per 100 words for rewriting.

I also accept orders for writing ebooks, academic papers, research papers, thesis papers and so on. Charges depend on length and kind of research required.

E-mail id : shakemelikeapig@gmail.com

Payment mode : PayPal

Contact me for more details.

Looking forward to take up your orders.

Thanks and Regards
Old 02-29-2012, 08:01 AM

Tribune will become famous soon enoughTribune will become famous soon enough

So a 500 word article costs $6 - with research and the content being unique that must be a minimum of an hour's work, maybe two?

Like to give us an indication of how much an hour your writers make, and if you feel this is a living wage?

Maybe it is in the country they live in?
Old 02-29-2012, 08:02 AM

It's worse - it's 60 cents for 500 words, not $6.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Directory Guru

Dan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond reputeDan has a reputation beyond repute

seems beyond belief. Research + well written (and above all unique, not just spin) content for 12c/100-words.

If you could type at a rapid 100wpm (non-stop and create the content at the same time) you'd be getting $7.20/hour.

Indeed. Get what you pay for unfortunately.

Please do not PM me your directories for inclusion. Instead announce them in the directory promotion and list suggestions thread. All requests and questions regarding inclusion that are made via PM will be ignored.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:05 PM

shakemelikeapig is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribune View Post
So a 500 word article costs $6 - with research and the content being unique that must be a minimum of an hour's work, maybe two?

Like to give us an indication of how much an hour your writers make, and if you feel this is a living wage?

Maybe it is in the country they live in?

Please check your PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:37 AM

I have read the pm you sent me, and won't post it here as it was private.

But what I can say is that what you originally advertised is completely wrong, and that you should clarify what your real charges are here.

Please also answer this:

Do you write the articles yourself - assumedly not as you said your 'team' does them, and what share of the real charges you make goes to the writer - and do you feel this is a fair amount for the work they are doing?

I'm sure some people would be happy to pay the rates you charge - even the real rate you charge - but some of us wouldn't feel comfortable at encouraging the $1 a day wages we see highlighted in the media, and profiting from that.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:43 PM
The Man of Gumption

Watchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant future

I agree, 6 bob for 500 words of unique, original text in the Queen's English with correct spelling and grammar, isn't a lot - it's almost slave labour, even in a third world country.

Either this work is being done in a sweatshop or the quality can't be guaranteed. Which is it?
Old 04-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Contributing Member

kiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud ofkiviniar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
I agree, 6 bob for 500 words of unique, original text in the Queen's English with correct spelling and grammar, isn't a lot - it's almost slave labour, even in a third world country.

Either this work is being done in a sweatshop or the quality can't be guaranteed. Which is it?

In India you can hire someone for as low a $150 a month (This is a freshers pay at companies like Accenture, HP, Dell, etc I started with $180 working at HP Finance) also, in smaller cites the hiring is even cheaper. It all comes to cost of living.

Quality of a service would totally depend on who is sitting on the top. If the man who leads the service is knowledgeable and knows his stuff, all should be well. I personally kind of do a mini interview before I use the services of any third party. The moment a person opens his mouth, in this case replies to queries, you can easily guess the output.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:58 PM

semaphore.v is on a distinguished road

Are you providing fresh content? This is very less price compare to other freelancer!
Old 09-21-2013, 06:05 AM
Super Moderator

YMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond reputeYMC has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forums semaphore but perhaps you should be a little more observant. This post was from over a year ago and the person offering the service has not been back since.