Member Login:
The Comfy Lounge Grab a seat and relax. Come in and have a chat about anything not related to directories. (No advertising in here please)

Old 03-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

lakecountry has a brilliant futurelakecountry has a brilliant futurelakecountry has a brilliant futurelakecountry has a brilliant futurelakecountry has a brilliant futurelakecountry has a brilliant futurelakecountry has a brilliant futurelakecountry has a brilliant futurelakecountry has a brilliant futurelakecountry has a brilliant future
Default Fire Fox Users Any Problems?

I'm not 100% certain but I think I'm having page loading issues with F/F 3.6 and wondering if any other users have noticed it hanging at times. I can't find anything at Mozilla but ever since I downloaded this version web pages seem to hang and never fully load, especially ones with lots of images.

I don't think it's and IPS problem because the same pages load ok with IE and Chrome. Just curios if it's just me.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:05 AM

Ronhall is on a distinguished road

i am currently using 3.0.15 and don't have any issue... last time i upgrade my firefox but most of my addons fail to work so i again install 3.0 and it is the best version according to me..
Old 12-19-2011, 02:55 AM

wizard is on a distinguished road

I too have page loading problem with FireFox specially when I am using Chrome at the same time. Besides, videos on Youtube also take time in FireFox.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:15 PM
The Man of Gumption

Watchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant future

If you want a reliable browser, one specifically designed for Windows and one that doesn't act as a legal datamine for a certain search engine company then use Internet Explorer.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
If you want a reliable browser, one specifically designed for Windows and one that doesn't act as a legal datamine for a certain search engine company then use Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer does not seem right. However it is lighter than the both two yet mind does not accept it lol
Old 01-05-2012, 01:41 AM

Ronhall is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Internet Explorer is very very slow web browser and stuck most of the time if you open more than 6 to 7 tabs...
Old 01-05-2012, 09:11 AM
The Man of Gumption

Watchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant futureWatchdog has a brilliant future

I have no variation in speed due to the number of tabs open. IE9 is fast and capable if it is installed correctly and the host machine is correctly maintained. Even if there was an issue with speed I'd prefer that to large companies stealing information off me for the purpose of financial gain. The latter issue comes down to a matter of principle.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:55 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
I have no variation in speed due to the number of tabs open. IE9 is fast and capable if it is installed correctly and the host machine is correctly maintained. Even if there was an issue with speed I'd prefer that to large companies stealing information off me for the purpose of financial gain. The latter issue comes down to a matter of principle.

I agree with Watchdog......
Old 01-07-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhall View Post
Internet Explorer is very very slow web browser and stuck most of the time if you open more than 6 to 7 tabs...
You are partially right here yet I have not tried IE9.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:17 PM

John More is on a distinguished road

Use Firefox (Beta) 13. It's best browser which I ever saw.